New High Power Benchrest Match Starting in July!
Matches will be the 2nd Monday of the month beginning at 6:00 pm (The 3rd Monday to be the rain date).
Prizes ($10) for high score and smallest group.
High Power Benchrest Rules
- $10 match fee,
- · Fired at 200 yards, from a bench,
- · Any centerfire up to 30 caliber,
- · Rifle must be less than 12 lbs. with all accessories (including bipod, if used),
- · Any scope,
- · Muzzle brakes prohibited,
- · Any 2 piece rest, 2 sandbags or bipod/sandbag,
- · 20 shots for score (5 per bull) with unlimited sighters using the A23/5R target (shown below).
E-mail the web site for questions.
See the May 2020 Meeting and Events post below for details.
We are accepting new members, but new members must be recommended by two current members in good standing.
The driveway gate is currently active and being used. If it is locked when you arrive, you can unlock it using the same passcode as the Clubhouse doors. The gate must be manually opened and closed. After unlocking the gate, be sure to scramble the code so the unlock passcode doesn’t remain visible on the lock.
If you are the last one leaving the property, make sure you close and lock the gate, and scramble the code so the unlock passcode doesn’t remain visible on the lock.
All targets are to be placed directly in front of the berms. No targets are to positioned midway between the firing line and the berms.
No targets will be stapled to or put on any picnic table. Fasten targets to the backer boards only or place targets on the ground in front of or on the berms as low as possible.