Many of the previous meetings and events suspended due to the Coronavirus have been resumed. Note the changes below.
Tuesday morning benchrest, Saturday morning highpower, and trap shoots have all resumed at their usual times. Membership meetings will be held at the normal 7:30 time. Board meetings will be held at 7:30 as well. We are not accepting new members at this time.
All precautions such as washing/sanitizing your hands and social distancing are to be observed.
The Club is also open for individual activities including the shooting ranges and fishing. If you do visit the club, please take all precautions like washing/sanitizing your hands and social distancing with any other members that may be present.
Events Scheduled for August 2020
High Power Bench Rest
- Monday the 10th at 6:00PM
- Monday the 17th at 6:00PM (rain date)
See the event rules and details in the post below.
- Sundays at 3:00PM on the 2nd, 9th,16th, 23rd, and 30th.
- Wednesdays at 6:00PM on the 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th.
High Power Rifle
22 Benchrest shoots
- Tuesdays at 8:30AM on the 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th.
General Membership Meeting Thursday August 13th at 7:30PM
All members are encouraged to attend.
Board Meeting Thursday August 27th at 7:30PM
We are not accepting new members at this time.
New High Power Benchrest Match Starting in July!
Matches will be the 2nd Monday of the month beginning at 6:00 pm (The 3rd Monday to be the rain date).
Prizes ($10) for high score and smallest group.
High Power Benchrest Rules
- $10 match fee,
- · Fired at 200 yards, from a bench,
- · Any centerfire up to 30 caliber,
- · Rifle must be less than 12 lbs. with all accessories (including bipod, if used),
- · Any scope,
- · Muzzle brakes prohibited,
- · Any 2 piece rest, 2 sandbags or bipod/sandbag,
- · 20 shots for score (5 per bull) with unlimited sighters using the A23/5R target (shown below).
E-mail the web site for questions.
See the May 2020 Meeting and Events post below for details.
However, We are not accepting new members at this time.
The driveway gate is currently active and being used. If it is locked when you arrive, you can unlock it using the same passcode as the Clubhouse doors. The gate must be manually opened and closed. After unlocking the gate, be sure to scramble the code so the unlock passcode doesn’t remain visible on the lock.
If you are the last one leaving the property, make sure you close and lock the gate, and scramble the code so the unlock passcode doesn’t remain visible on the lock.
All targets are to be placed directly in front of the berms. No targets are to positioned midway between the firing line and the berms.
No targets will be stapled to or put on any picnic table. Fasten targets to the backer boards only or place targets on the ground in front of or on the berms as low as possible.