Matches are on the following dates in 2012:
- April 7 Mini Rattle Battle Meeting / Rehearsal
- April 21 Mini Rattle Battle Match
- April 28 Mini Rattle Battle Match
PROGRAM FOR 2012 MINI RATTLE BATTLE – TEAM MATCHES
- 4 shooters + 1 coach per team
- 192 rounds divided among the 4 shooters, 50 second time limit, 6 targets.
- Firing commences on command.
- Scoring will be similar to the 600 yard stage of the actual Infantry TeamÂ Match at Camp Perry during the National Matches, except every saved round subtracts 6 points from theÂ teamâ€™s score.
- The coach/observer will be allowed to redistribute ammunition, help clear malfunctionsÂ (there are no alibis in this match), direct the fire onto the targets, etc.
- Fired at 100 yards, on copy of the U.S. Army â€œEâ€ target (Ray-vin.com).
Match fees: $10 for adults, $5 for juniors
Sign up: 08:15am for Saturday matches or 2:00pm for Sunday matches.