Many of the previous meetings and events suspended due to the Coronavirus have been resumed. Note the changes below.
Tuesday morning benchrest, Saturday morning highpower, and trap shoots have all resumed at their usual times. Membership meetings will be held at the normal 7:30 time. Board meetings will be held at 7:30 as well.
All precautions such as washing/sanitizing your hands and social distancing are to be observed.
The Club is also open for individual activities including the shooting ranges and fishing. If you do visit the club, please take all precautions like washing/sanitizing your hands and social distancing with any other members that may be present.
Events Scheduled for September 2020
High Power Bench Rest
- Monday the 14th at 6:00PM
- Monday the 21st at 6:00PM (rain date)
See the event rules and details in the post below.
- Sundays at 3:00PM on the 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th.
- Wednesdays at 6:00PM on the 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th.
High Power Rifle
- Saturdays at 8:30AM.
- The 5th – 400yd. Any Rifle, Bipod
- The 12th, 19th, and 26th – 22 Rimfire Prone Scope and Iron Sights
22 Benchrest shoots
- Tuesdays at 8:30AM on the 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th.
General Membership Meeting Thursday September 10th at 7:30PM
All members are encouraged to attend.
Board Meeting Thursday September 24th at 7:30PM
We are accepting new members, but new members must be recommended by two current members in good standing.