Events Scheduled for February 2020
- Sundays at 3:00PM on the 2nd, 9th, 16th, and 23rd.
- Wednesdays at 6:00PM on the 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th.
Indoor Pellet Gun shoots
- Pellet gun shoots will take place on specific Saturday during February.
- Keep your skills sharp and join the events on (Saturdays) the 1st, 15th, and 29th at 8:30 AM.
General Membership Meeting February 13th at 7:30PM
All members are encouraged to attend.
Board Meeting February 27th at 7:30PM
Individuals interested in becoming members need to show up 1/2 hour early (7:00 PM) for orientation.
The driveway gate is currently active and being used. If it is locked when you arrive, you can unlock it using the same passcode as the Clubhouse doors. The gate must be manually opened and closed. After unlocking the gate, be sure to scramble the code so the unlock passcode doesn’t remain visible on the lock.
If you are the last one leaving the property, make sure you close and lock the gate, and scramble the code so the unlock passcode doesn’t remain visible on the lock.
All targets are to be placed directly in front of the berms. No targets are to positioned midway between the firing line and the berms.
No targets will be stapled to or put on any picnic table. Fasten targets to the backer boards only or place targets on the ground in front of or on the berms as low as possible.
Here are the Club, Range and Firearms Rules. Also, here are the Long Range Qualification procedures.
Qualification for Shooting beyond 100 Yards
- Demonstrate or describe the procedure for zeroing your rifle.
- Understand limits of your cartridge(s).
- Describe what click values are and what they are for your rifle.
- Know where to find an appropriate trajectory chart/information and use it to demonstrate change of zero from 100 yards to 200, 300, & 400 yards.
- Demonstrate appropriate shooting positions for 200 yards and beyond.
Qualifications will be held one half hour prior to membership meetings. Special times can be made by request to the board.